Mike Thomas has 27 years experience in corporate IT training, working with and for organizations across a diverse range of industries including pharmaceutical, healthcare, legal, retail and public sector. He designs and delivers face-to-face, virtual, written and video-based training and provides IT support to users. Mike’s key technical skills include Microsoft Office, Lync, SharePoint, VBA development and database development. He is the co-host of MacBites, an Apple related podcast and founder of theexceltrainer.co.uk, where he creates written and video-based tutorials covering all aspects of the world’s most popular spreadsheet program.
- Subject Matter Expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and particularly Excel
- Author of nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials
- Author of 3 video-based courses for pluralsight.com
- A Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute
- Worked with and for a large number of global organisations across a diverse range of sectors
- Developer of Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes