Exit Interview Toolkit: Best Practices
An employee hands in his resignation and walks out the door and with him walks out valuable skills, knowledge, and capabilities. You are sorry to see him leave and you don’t want to lose any more like him. Also walking out is the key to how to keep good employees and how to make your business better than ever. The key is Exit Interviews.
Exit Interviews can provide critical information that only leaving employees can provide. This is information that can reduce turnover and increase retention. With this information it is possible to increase employee satisfaction, improve business systems, increase engagement and commitment, and maximize quality. Simply put, information is power, and Exit Interviews can provide strategic knowledge that you can‘t live without.
This webinar will give you all the tools you need to start your Exit Interview program or improve the one you have. It isn’t rocket science but there are best practices and considerations for doing them well. Our intent is to get you up to speed as quickly and effectively as possible.
Promo Video : Exit Interview Toolkit: Best Practices
During this webinar you will:
- Learn the 7 steps for implementing a program
- Understand the value of developing a listening culture
- Receive 13 reasons for implementing webinars
- Understand the difference between the employee’s perspective and employer’s perspective
- Receive the pros and cons of face-to-face, phone, questionnaire, and consultant interviews
- Learn who should conduct interviews and when they should be held
- Learn the value of 2nd interviews
- Receive suggestions for making the employee comfortable and getting honest answers
- State the ins and outs of questionnaire administration
- Answer how to handle involuntary terminations
- Learn when offering confidentiality can be a problem
- 15+ considerations in conducting the actual interview
- Keys to effective listening
- Importance of documentation for legal protection
- Learn considerations for analyzing and reporting information
- Learn importance of taking action and getting the most out of the interviews
In your toolkit you will receive:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck
- 179 sample interview questions in 11 different areas
- A sample Exit Interview Policy for you to personalize
- A sample Exit Questionnaire
- Live question and answer period
- CEU credits
This webinar is intended for:
- HR directors
- Business owners and senior leaders
- HR generalists and interviewers
- Directors, managers, and supervisors
- Anyone wanting to develop a listening culture
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker
1. For Live webinar attendee, you can find webinar joining details at user dashboard. (Create an account)
2. Live webinar attendees can download the participation certificate & credit points from dashboard after approval.
3. For Web download - You can download recorded video & handouts from user dashboard after Live webinar session.