Finance and Accounting Basics for Professionals
Administrative or Accounting professionals are the backbone of almost every organization. Your work might run the gamut—handling phone calls, coordinating meetings, creating reports and a million other things. You’re working the front line. You’re behind the scenes, confidently handling it all. But when discussion turns to “the numbers,” it’s easy to feel intimidated by the jargon … and a little uncertain about what it really means.
A basic understanding of accounting principles is all you need to feel more assured and give you the insight you need to make more informed decisions.
This webinar is intended for all financial & non financial professionals and is designed for those who need to read and understand financial statements and will explain how to analyze these statements in order to make better decisions.
When you learn to understand basic financial ratios and concepts, your decision making abilities are greatly increased. This topic is intended to be practical and is designed for those who need to read and understand financial statements and will explain how to analyze these statements in order to make better decisions. Financial statement analysis is used to find out what is right or wrong with a company financial operations and why. Financial statements become so much more informative when the user analyzes the relationships of particular accounts or groups of accounts in those statements. The information is further enhanced if these analyses are compared over a series of years or to benchmark norms developed from financial statements of a representative sample of several companies in the same industry.
Overview of Cash vs. Accrual Methods of Accounting
- What Is the Difference?
- When Is Each Appropriate?
Review of the Basic Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
Analyzing Financial Statements for Management Decision Making
- Ratio Analysis
- Assessing the Company's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Break-Even Analysis
What You Get
- Training Materials
- Live Q&A Session with the Speaker
- Participation Certificate
- Earn 100 Loyalty points with every booking. You can redeem one live webinar with 300 loyalty points.
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker
- For Live webinar attendee, you can find webinar joining details at user dashboard. (Create an account)
- Live webinar attendees can download the participation certificate & credit points from dashboard after approval.
- For Web download - You can download recorded video & handouts from user dashboard after Live webinar session.