Want to learn how HR can become agile and why it needs to?
Mary Gormandy White is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading Gulf Coast-based corporate training/talent development firm working with clients throughout the United States. She specializes in training and consulting services related to HR, management, leadership, communication, team building, Everything DiSC, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, Six Sigma and more. Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication.
There is no webinar video currently available. Please check back soon.
If your organization is going to become agile, it needs to start with HR. Agile is now being applied on a much broader scale throughout many aspects of modern organizations, including HR. Want to learn more about how HR can become agile and why it needs to? Be sure to join this webinar training session.
Agility is team-focused approach to HR that emphasizes adaptability, involving stakeholders, and collaborating for solutions that meet organizational and customer needs while also being responsive to change in real time.
Agile HR strategies are replacing traditional approaches that just cannot keep up with the increasingly rapid pace of change in the modern business environment.
In the modern business environment, HR practitioners to go beyond just keeping up with the rapid pace of change – they must be ahead of it. They must be prepared to act strategically and quickly while delivering results and empowering people throughout the organization to do the same. In other words, HR must be agile – and that requires a new way of thinking when it comes to developing HR strategies.
Companies striving to succeed in the rapidly changing VUCA state of the business world must be able to adapt quickly. In the current business environment having an agile HR function isn’t an option – it is a necessity. Attend this informative audio conference and learn what you need to know in order to be able to develop and implement agile HR strategies in your organization.
While the concept of “agile” originated as an approach focused on improving and speeding up the software development process, it quickly expanded to be a full scale “movement” with much more far-reaching impact. Agile is now being applied on a much broader scale throughout many aspects of modern organizations, including HR.
Session Highlights (How HR Can Become Agile)
• Overview of what agile is and how/why it is relevant to HR
• Key differences between traditional HR strategy development and developing agile HR strategies
• Knowledge base necessary to begin applying the agile approach to developing and implementing HR strategies
• Practical tips and suggestions for applying agile to the practice of HR
• Developing a habit of agile thinking
• Identifying qualities necessary to become an agile HR leader
Topics covered include (How HR Can Become Agile)
• Foundations of the agile movement: What it is, how it started and implications for HR
• Mastering the agile approach: 10 essential principles of agility
• Agile thinking: Applying the “agile manifesto” to HR strategy
• Developing an agile mindset: Mastering 2 key changes to your “way of thinking”
o Creating an environment that creates results (as opposed to managing for results)
o Developing a sense-and-respond mindset (as opposed to focusing on predicting and planning)
• Strategic focus: Key ways to apply agile to HR strategies
• Agile leadership: key qualities of agile leaders
• HR professionals (all levels)
• Organizational Development professionals
• Organizational Excellence professionals
• Business owners
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker
1. For Live webinar attendee, you can find webinar joining details at user dashboard. (Create an account)
2. Live webinar attendees can download the participation certificate & credit points from dashboard after approval.
3. For Web download - You can download recorded video & handouts from user dashboard after Live webinar session.