Emotional Intelligence 2.0: Hottest Performance Tool
With over 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in the areas of business transformation, talent management and leadership development, Marcia provides strategic focus, alignment and guidance to business leaders and their teams to ensure they get on the right track, stay on the right track and not get side-tracked in their drive for higher performance and profitability.
There is no webinar video currently available. Please check back soon.
In today’s workplace, it isn’t enough for your managers, supervisors and professional staff to be smart; what’s required is to have emotional intelligence (EQ) – the ability to manage effectively emotions and behavior; navigate the social complexities of the workplace; and make the right decisions that will achieve positive results. There are extraordinary benefits to boosting emotional intelligence in your organization. With a greater level of self-awareness and control as well as a better understanding of others, your key talent will be more focused, disciplined, collaborative and productive.
In this webinar Emotional Intelligence 2.0: Hottest Performance Tool by expert speaker Marcia Zidle you will become familiar with the EQ model and learn how to apply EQ skills for maximum effectiveness. Gain insight and tools you can apply to make your job and career more satisfying and successful. Join Marcia and discover exactly what emotional intelligence is … why it’s recognized as one of the hottest performance tools for success-minded people … and how you can easily “raise” your EQ to stand out from the crowd.
Emotionally intelligent managers, supervisors and professional staff are your greatest assets. They solve problems, resolve conflict and build teamwork. Gain the emotional intelligence skills and mind-set during this webinar and more including:
• Why emotional intelligence has a strong impact on organizational performance
• How can emotional intelligence increase corporate performance?
• How can managers and leaders inspire discretionary effort
• Understand your own motivations and behaviors with these tips
• Add these social skills to your arsenal to become a better communicator
• How you respond to feelings matter – use these expert tips to say the right things at the right time
• Your body language could be hurting your EQ. Learn what to do
The focus of this webinar is how to use emotional intelligence to increase the performance and effectiveness of managers, supervisors and professional staff. Marcie will discuss:
• Define Emotional intelligence (EQ): what it is and why it’s important
• Recognize the three reasons you and your organization need to practice EQ
• Provide an EQ competency model and the four domains or core skills that are essential
• Identify the five elements of EQ and the questions you need to ask yourself to gauge your EQ
• Provide examples of how EQ is used for hiring and selection, high potential and executive development, team effectiveness
• Review five sell-management skills to increase your professional and leadership EQ
• Put it into practice: How to use EQ in a variety of real world workplace situations
• Plan actions or next steps for implementing key ideas and skills
Who should purchase
If you work in any company at any position, you will benefit from this webinar. This is especially a not-to-miss webinar for:
• VP of Human Resources
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Mid-level Managers
• Human Resources Professionals